Blogging is something I’ve wanted to do for years and finally decided to just go for it. I have a passion for all things fashion, beauty and life in general so expect a little bit of everything. Let’s kick things off with 20 random facts about me.
- I’m 28 years old.
- I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis almost 15 years ago and celebrate the date every year.
- I grew up in a very small town with less than 1800 people
- My niece and nephew are my favorite kids
- I have a serious addiction to iced coffee (the barista starts making it when I walk in the door–don’t judge)
- I look shockingly similar to my older sister (we aren’t twins but get asked at least once a week if we are)
- I’ve had 5 joints replaced (both hips, both knees and a shoulder) and will probably be doing another one in 2016 if not sooner
- I love Michael Kors and Rebecca Minkoff bags
- I want to travel more
- I’m horrible at taking photos but pretend to be amazing
- I quote movies every day and drive my friends and family nuts
- I have more than 15 empty candle jars that I’m saving for a project but have no idea what it is yet
- I love nail polish and getting my nails done
- When I go “shopping” I usually walk around from store to store but never actually buy anything
- I love stationary and notebooks and pens.
- I am very organized and use a planner daily
- I can remember names and dates freakishly well
- I’m learning to love the gym
- I have 2 sisters
- I have a small addict to phone cases.
I hope this gives you a little glimpse into who I am. See you soon!