Hooray for fall! I love every aspect of fall, except for maybe pumpkin spice lattes (those, I can’t stand). I love the cooler weather, the changing trees, the color palette, warm sweaters, football and to make things even better, my birthday is in the fall.
In addition to loving fall time, I love nail polish! In celebration of fall and my ever growing nail polish collection, I want to share my 5 favorite nail polish colors for fall.
- Studio M Style Icon. This color can only be described as barbeque sauce; perfect for the fall. I love the formula and is opaque after just one coat. Add a nice top coat and the finish is amazing.
- Essie Butler Please. I love the true blue of this polish. It’s similar to the original Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and is a great formula but application can be a little uneven sometimes.
- Orly Space Cadet. This color is one of few duo chrome shimmer polishes that I actually wear. It has every fall color in sparkle form. It takes a few coats for the polish to be opaque but it’s worth the extra time for the final product.
- Essie Armed and Ready. I love this army green/gray with a gold shimmer. The end result is beautiful and Essie’s formula is amazing as usual.
- Studio M Darkest Black. I love black nail polish all year and this one is my favorite. The formula can be a little runny but applied carefully, is opaque in one coat.
What are your favorite nail polishes for fall?