If you follow me on any social media, you know that I love coffee! Seriously, I LOVE it. I’ve loved it since I was young. I have very fond memories of waking up to the smell of strong black coffee when we visited my grandparents ranch growing up. As I’ve grown up, my love of coffee has grown from there.
So, since today is National Coffee Day, I wanted to share my favorite Starbucks drinks and why.
- Iced Coffee with Nonfat Milk and White Mocha. I like to call this the “poor man’s latte”. It tastes exactly like an Iced white mocha (the one with espresso) but costs almost $2 less! I have this most days of the week.
- Peppermint White Mocha. This is my favorite drink after Thanksgiving. It smells and tastes like Christmas in a cup (extra points if you can name the movie that is from).
- Hot Skinny Vanilla Latte. If I have a sore throat, this is my go to choice. It’s hot but doesn’t have a huge flavor; just enough to be delicious.
- Caramel Macchiato. This is a classic Starbucks drink that tastes great hot or cold. This particular drink reminds me of long college study sessions in the library on campus.
- Caramel Frappuccino with Extra Caramel. This is a summertime favorite when I want a sweet, cold drink. I always get the extra caramel on the bottom for a little extra caramel with each sip.
What are your favorite coffee drinks?