Ok. So my love of candles isn’t a secret…at all! I constantly stop and smell candles every single time I come across them. It doesn’t matter if I’m in Target or walking through the mall and come across a Yankee Candle or Bath and Body Works. I always, I mean always, stop and see what’s new.
Bath and Body Works candles are my favorite of all time. They are constantly having sales or sending coupons via email which is amazing for candle addicts like myself. A few weeks back, I purchased a few…okay 6…candles during a sale plus I had a coupon. Basically, I got six candles for the price of 2.5!
In honor of these new candles, I wanted to show you what scents I’m obsessed with right now. My favorite scents change based on the season and right now, I’m really loving the fruity, summery scents.
Tiki Mango Mai Tai is a tropical blend of mango nectar, jasmine flower and sun kissed grapefruit.
Georgia Peach is described as a blend of Georgia peaches, dewy petals and a hint of creamy vanilla.
Sundrenched Mango is fresh pineapple and salted citrus in an intoxicating island fragrance.
Bow Ties & Bourbon is a blend of dark oak, fresh bergamot and a hint of bourbon.
Mango Dragon Fruit is a blend of juicy golden mangos and lush pink dragon fruit.
Sundress is described as a blend of bright day lilies, Tonka beans and bergamot.
I’m sure I’ll be adding more to my collection before I even finished burning all of these. Burning candles help me relax after a crazy day of work or a busy weekend shopping and hanging out with my family. Trust me! If you need to relax, grab your favorite candle, your favorite book or movie and just chill!
I love smelling new candles so leave me some suggestions of your favorite candles below in the comments section. Enjoy the weekend!
Hooray for fall! I love every aspect of fall, except for maybe pumpkin spice lattes (those, I can’t stand). I love the cooler weather, the changing trees, the color palette, warm sweaters, football and to make things even better, my birthday is in the fall.
In addition to loving fall time, I love nail polish! In celebration of fall and my ever growing nail polish collection, I want to share my 5 favorite nail polish colors for fall.
- Studio M Style Icon. This color can only be described as barbeque sauce; perfect for the fall. I love the formula and is opaque after just one coat. Add a nice top coat and the finish is amazing.
- Essie Butler Please. I love the true blue of this polish. It’s similar to the original Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and is a great formula but application can be a little uneven sometimes.
- Orly Space Cadet. This color is one of few duo chrome shimmer polishes that I actually wear. It has every fall color in sparkle form. It takes a few coats for the polish to be opaque but it’s worth the extra time for the final product.
- Essie Armed and Ready. I love this army green/gray with a gold shimmer. The end result is beautiful and Essie’s formula is amazing as usual.
- Studio M Darkest Black. I love black nail polish all year and this one is my favorite. The formula can be a little runny but applied carefully, is opaque in one coat.
What are your favorite nail polishes for fall?
I love trying out new things and reading about new products, music, books, eateries, etc. Sadly, July was a slow month for me and I really didn’t find or try anything new that was absolutely-can’t-believe it-amazing. But, here are some random things I’ve really been loving this month.
Sage the Gemini
M.A.C. Painterly Paint Pot
California Mango Mend
Iced Coffee w/nonfat milk and 3 pumps of white mocha
Victoria’s Secret Heavenly Summer body mist
What have you be loving? Anything I should tryout, leave a comment below.